Monday, September 19, 2011

a taste of the west side

More & more I find my west-side loyalty driving my choices. So when I was offered dinner out my vote was for any local west side business only stipulation was it could NOT have a sign supporting Van Turner (district 2).


History of the Red Iguana
The Red Iguana restaurant "home of killer Mexican food" was opened in 1985 by Ramon and Maria Cardenas, which have been in the restaurant business in the Salt Lake Valley since 1965 beginning with the Casa Grande & the Red Iguana restaurants. The restaurants are now in the hands of the Cardenas children.
Recipient of SLC Chamber of Commerce Minority Small Business Award 2010

 



 


 A thanks to Colby for the surprise 'show up' at swim team practice & the nice dinner out for his girls! Explains the wet & cold underdressed child streaking down South Temple.

Kyle-LaMalfa-Logo

No comments:

Post a Comment