Wednesday, September 21, 2011

oh that funny kid

Today is my day off. I get to write & run & maybe watch a little pink princess.  Beach can be found over at Joyful Liberation on home school swap. So since face book felt the need to remind me of this past fb post I figure now is a good time to share it:


Beach 5 yrs-old exiting the shed says, “I’m looking for some really strong pliers. Wanna know why?”
Mom asks, “Looking for what?”
“Really strong pliers,” 5 yr-old says.
Mom asks, “Why?”
5 yr-old narrows her eyes, “Why do you want to know?”

Happy Hump Day!

2 comments:

  1. Well, your formatting looks great from here. :) Thanks for agreeing with me about the Blogger frustration...sometimes a little affirmation goes a long way toward ending my tirades.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But as a post script, Blogger decided to be persnickity about letting me leave a comment. Maybe my tirade isn't over after all! LOL

    ReplyDelete