Wednesday, September 28, 2011

on a roll

I have gone a little game crazy.  Don't worry I'm not blowing the family grocery money on educational games- all of these are Thrift Store finds! 

I also managed to find my Best Friend who I haven't seen in weeks. Funny great minds think alike in fact now that I think about it she and I have run into each other at this particular Thrift Store before....lol


















Maybe this one isn't quite a game but brand new never opened in the box...
                                                                         Time
                                                                         Money
                                                 Are you kidding me?!?! Idioms!!!
                             These Mission games and the Rags to Riches all NEVER opened!!!!
                            This one is just for fun, could not pass it by.  A game about an Ant Farm!
The one that started this game collecting...














And those already in the house. In that pile somewhere is the 70's game Jr. Executives a game about $ & business!  
With all these great games the big question is which one do you take to Alta. 

For those of you not locals Alta is a ski resort (Sorry, I mean ski not snowboards!).  They have a fantastic program were they open a couple of lifts from 3 to 4:30 (closing time) for free.  The program is called Free After Three.  Not only is it a great opportunity for frugal families (if you haven't caught on we live incredibly close to the ground) to ski it is both a riot and a ritual. 
The catch is on the weekends you can get stuck in the canyon crawl: one road in, one road out, 2 massive Utah Ski resorts! and one small town. 
Pack your dinner and a some games then hunker down in the lodge and wait for the canyon to clear....Oh am I jumping gun?!?!
I love autumn.  There is so much to do.... Pray for snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment