Sunday, September 25, 2011

sunday morning strange on the farm

Well for starters it started too early with the Big Kids coming home well into the wee hours of the night/morning.  There are two (correction 3!) here in the front room and four more in the school room.

                                                              Oh Mercy not you too!!!
 On the other side while the Big Kids are all face down, the little one got up cooked her own breakfast and headed outside for her morning workout. Thanks JJ and Lisa that was incredible kind of you to give her the panel mat!!!
 She is outside counting off her warm up in her pj's and a swimsuit.... (?)


And me after yesterday? I have bruises & cuts in places I can't photograph, woke up sore & surprise! running a fever & coughing. I have to wonder what happens when all these forces collide later this morning....I think the answer is waffles. Oh, and lots and lots of coffee...

No comments:

Post a Comment