Tuesday, September 13, 2011

stand up & vote

I have always taken my kids with me when I vote.  I have pulled them out of school to do it & with Beach I don’t have to.   

In the last presidential election my oldest child was old enough to vote for the first time.  In a strange chance I happened to run into her at the polls. I found her after casting her vote sobbing with joy & pride. 
Voting is both a privilege and an obligation.  VOTE. 
In other places & other times & on other shores right now men & women & even children die doing it, they die protecting it.   

 




Best wishes to our friend & already great Community Leader Kyle LaMalfa. May the people of our community be wise and choose a new path one behind a leader with clear vision, strong character, & sound mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment