Sunday, December 4, 2011

the family

My big sister decided to organize a family photo mostly for our mom.  That meant getting her family, my family, and my brother in law's family in one place at the same time.  Snap, no problem what we won't do for that sweet woman.  
My Father with my Son, behind them my Mother and my daughters
 
Notice the sibling secrets.

                                                                    My oldest daughter
                                                                               My son
The youngest >shivering<
My pair of nonconformists
                                                                         ~US~
And on to the mass family cattle call...
Hey kids is it cold out here?
                                    The Little R&B Family (minus one son still in Idaho at school)
                                    Oh the professional?  She took some photos too I suppose. 




No comments:

Post a Comment