Tuesday, January 10, 2012

voices from the land of yeti

"Beach, I have some items to pick up at the store, do you want me to wait to go when you are at gym or do you want to come along?"
                                                "Can I get something?"
                                              "No, but you can read all the prices out loud."
                                                        "I'm listening."
                         "But you are going to have to be very patient while I look for what I need."
                                "Oh that's not possible.  You'd better not take me with you."
                                                             "Are you sure?"
"Don't kid yourself mom, if there isn't anything in it for me why would I be patient?
>huff< Honestly, mothers..."

No comments:

Post a Comment