Wednesday, August 10, 2011

yesterday didn’t...


You ever have one of those days where nothing goes wrong but nothing goes right either? 

I can list the Pro’s & Con’s but math doesn't have feelings.












The morning began with Beach returning to the educational games we had been playing the night before. Followed by some serious reading.


 
 














Cage cleaning and animal care took a turn into
the wonders of water.

















Clay is fun but it is more fun when friends drop in.  We talked and played a little then walked them home & we each got a slice of chocolate cake!


On the way to the gym we perused the book store. Beach spend most of the time with a pop-up book about silly bugs.

Gymnastics was great, loads of high-fives from the Guest Coaches. And I got time on the bench with T, my partner in crime of all things unschooling & homeschooling.




Colby & the Boy & his dog were at home waiting for us for a late enchilada dinner served with good beer.


The dragon flies were out.

And the fairies.

And the missing glasses turned up.


There aren’t any Con’s.




I don't know what I thought I was looking for or what I couldn't let go of but yesterday was what it was & there is always today.

No comments:

Post a Comment