Thursday, July 7, 2011

eyes of my summer heart

If I could freeze this moment for you I would

If I could protect you from the forces of the world forever, although I would like to, I wouldn't do it. I love you too much to shackle you.


If I could give you one gift what would it be?




If I only had one instant to tell you enough wisdom for a lifetime what would I say to you?


If I knew that today was the last day we had together how many No’s would change to Yes?


  






  
If I told you I loved you one more time would it be loud enough to go on in your head & your heart when my voice is silent?

 
We have this time to live together




I think that is what we should do- LIVE

 





Tomorrow is adventure not a guarantee.
"I have come to believe that to Blog you must either be incredibly optimistic, a very good lair, or too honest for your own good." mlb

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful. YES to living! All the way, no holds barred, use brakes only when absolutely necessary, arms flung wide, YES!

    Glorious pictures, glorious, glorious life! :)

    ReplyDelete